Welcome to the Carramar Romagnola Stud Home Page.
Please feel free to browse our web site for Sales and Information on our fast growing and heavily muscled cattle
* To professionally develop the Romagnola Breed in the direction that ensures it meets premium market requirements, under a range of various climates and conditions.
* To promote Romagnola Cattle as a breed which can improve the long term viability of the Australian beef industry.
* To maximize Romagnola attributes to meet the demands of Australian beef producers.
* Carramar Romagnola Stud breeds quality docile cattle with guaranteed fertility and structural soundness.
* We are a registered stud with the Romagnola Breeders Society of Australia.
* Colin and Helen Berndt and son Hayden are excited and pleased with the results from using Romagnola bloodlines within their commercial herd of Murray Grey, Cheralious, Droughtmaster and Brangus cows.